- Firebase Android Tutorial 19 - Instagram Like App using Firebase (Part 11) (Search Fragment UI)
- A Beginner's Tutorial to Rotoscoping in After Effect
- Data Science For Beginners with Python 16 - Filling Missing Categorical values in Pandas Dataframes
- Django Tutorial for Beginners 10 - How to Use Bootstrap 4 Forms With Django
- How Do ML Models Use Their Features to Make Predictions (or SHAP Values for ML Explainability)
What do CRDTs and frontends have to do with each other? James talks about how CRDTs finally deliver on the promise of local-first apps, which provide superior user experience, and explains how simple CRDTs can be and how to leverage them to create robust local-first apps.
Original video was published with the Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)
Original video source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEcwa68f-jY