- Firebase Android Tutorial 19 - Instagram Like App using Firebase (Part 11) (Search Fragment UI)
- A Beginner's Tutorial to Rotoscoping in After Effect
- Data Science For Beginners with Python 16 - Filling Missing Categorical values in Pandas Dataframes
- Django Tutorial for Beginners 10 - How to Use Bootstrap 4 Forms With Django
- How Do ML Models Use Their Features to Make Predictions (or SHAP Values for ML Explainability)
Typescript is in full hype mode right now. Twitter gives us a new hot take daily, but most of us haven’t seen the long term benefits. Dropbox switched to Typescript in 2015 and we’ve seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. In this talk we’ll take a step back from the hype and cover what we’ve learned over the past four years. We’ll discuss how static typing has helped us scale a codebase, and when it’s worth it just to write an any and move on with your life.
Conference Organizers provided Coding Tech with the permission to republish ReactiveConf talks.