- Firebase Android Tutorial 19 - Instagram Like App using Firebase (Part 11) (Search Fragment UI)
- A Beginner's Tutorial to Rotoscoping in After Effect
- Data Science For Beginners with Python 16 - Filling Missing Categorical values in Pandas Dataframes
- Django Tutorial for Beginners 10 - How to Use Bootstrap 4 Forms With Django
- How Do ML Models Use Their Features to Make Predictions (or SHAP Values for ML Explainability)
Web developers today benefit from layers upon layers of technologies that they never even have to think about. Nor should they have to regularly think deeply about these things in their day jobs. However, understanding how a web request fundamentally works, from when a user hits “Go” in their browser to when individual electrons stream across the wires, can help one understand how and why the web operates in the nuanced ways that it does. In an approachable and user-friendly way, Chris will introduce and map out the network and electrical engineering that goes into making a single web request work.
Check out all our events
Save 10% off any FITC event with discount code ‘youtube’.
See our upcoming events at www.fitc.ca
Conference Organizer provided Coding Tech with the permission to republish fitcevent videos
fitcevent YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/fitcevents